Latest News of Enfants du Monde
Enfants du Monde:
- runs 15 development programmes in
7 countries across 4 continents;
- improves the health of about
75,000 mothers and babies;
- provides education for more than 10,800 children;
- trains teachers and trainers;
- is approved by the Swiss seal of quality, ZEWO.
Webpage under construction
Enfants du Monde's webpage is currently under construction. Some links might not work, somes pages are not yet translated. We ask for your understanding.
Enfants du Monde is a Swiss charitable organisation based in Geneva. We have been providing a quality education and access to health services for disadvantaged children in the poorest parts of the world for over 40 years.