become a volunteer
If you want to give time and effort, rather than money, to help disadvantaged children, get involved in volunteering with Enfants du Monde!
Several opportunities are open to you, depending on your skills and availability:
- Administrative assistance at the Geneva office (enveloping, filing, computer work, archiving, etc.).
- Translation work if English, Spanish or German is your mother tongue and you have experience in translation.
- Help with specific tasks during events (manning a stand or event, collecting signatures, etc.).
- Organise an event (concert, party, cake sales) to support Enfants du Monde.
Your help is vital. Thanks to you, we can:
- Reduce our administrative costs
- Increase our presence and promote the association in Switzerland
Enfants du Monde does not send volunteers into the field. We work exclusively with local partners.