Committed to the development of countries
Enfants du Monde wishes to promote international collaborationbetween development cooperation actors , as opposed to the competition that sometimes exists among them.
This approach is not simply a philosophy, but a necessity. At Enfants du Monde, we are convinced that the synergies of actions taken between the different international cooperation organisations must be prioritized over competition between them. In fact, it is only by working together in country development that humanitarian organisations can improve the quality of their services and maximise their impact.
As part of its education and health projects in favour of country development, our Swiss NGO Enfants du Monde is part the following networks:
- The Chamber for the Promotion of Social and Solidarity Economy, la Chambre de l'Economie Sociale et Solidaire (APRÈS) (In French only)
- The Genevan Federation for Cooperation, la Fédération genevoise de coopération (FGC) (In French only)
- The Genevan Liaison Group of Youth Association, le Groupe de Liaison des Associations de Jeunesse (glaj-ge) (In French only)
- Medicus Mundi Switzerland (MMS)
- The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH)
- The Haitian Platform of Switzerland (PFHS) (In French only)
- The Swiss Network for Education and International Cooperation, le Réseau suisse Education et Coopération Internationale (RECI) (In French only)
- Child Rights Network Switzerland
- Global Health Workforce Alliance
Other partners of Enfants du Monde:
The human rights advice and support centre for young people, le Centre de conseils et d’appui pour les jeunes en matière de droits de l’homme (CODAP) (In French only)