Enfants du Monde’s partners and network
A collaboration to benefit disadvantaged children and mothers
In order to help thousands of disadvantaged children and mothers, our Swiss NGO Enfants du Monde counts on the precious support from and collaboration with numerous partners in Switzerland and in the field.
The financial aid and technical support that we rely on from our partners throughout the world are indispensable to achieving our mission. We are deeply grateful for the trust and support of our partners which allow us to continue our humanitarian mission and development cooperation, as well as its promotion to the greater public.
Enfants du Monde benefits from financial support from public bodies such as the Swiss government's centre of competence for international cooperation, the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), the French Agency for Development (AFD), and Swiss cantons or communes, but also foundations, enterprises and private donors:
Our financial supporters in 2021:
In 2021, the following entities supported us financially with 5,000 CHF or more:
For each project, Enfants du Monde works in close collaboration with local partner associations, carefully selected after an in depth analysis.
The projects and activities of each association are evaluated yearly by regional coordination offices and program heads from the Geneva office. Their accounts are audited annually by external auditors.
- Geneva Federation for Cooperation and Development (FGC)
- Geneva Global Hub for Education in Emergencies
- Liaison Group of Youth Associations (glaj-ge)
- Medicus Mundi Switzerland (MMS)
- Partnership for maternal, newborn and child health (PMNCH)
- Swiss Haiti Platform (PFHS)
- Swiss Education and International Cooperation network (RECI)
- Swiss network for the Rights of the Child
- The Chamber of social and solidarity economy (APRÈS)
- World alliance for health care professionals